Nature Study & Outdoor Science Journal
A Creative Book of Observation, Drawing, Coloring, Writing & Discovery through Nature
More than 180 Lessons!
SALE! Normal Price $32.50
Nature Drawing Lessons!
Illustrations in Pen & Ink & Pencil
Beautiful illustrations by Sarah Janisse Brown and Vanya Romanenko
How to Use this book:
1. Take this Journal and a few pencils outside with you.
2. Look for something inspiring, interesting, or familiar to draw every day.
3.Some days you may want to write a poem or story about nature, animals, the weather, or your feelings.
4. You don’t need to use the pages in order, use the page that you want to use each day.
Things to think about when you go outside:
1. Think about how each season brings change.
2. Think about how the sky and clouds look.
3. Think about how the weather feels.
4. Think about the sounds you hear in nature.
5. Think about the animals that live near you.
6. Think about the habitats of each living creature.
7. Think about the way nature looks at different times of day.
8. Think about the way your yard changes every month.
9. Think about how to draw every detail.
10. Think about how you can do your best to appreciate, protect, and respect the environment around you.
100 pages for art, research and observation.
For Homeschooling Families who enjoy Charlotte Mason Methods, Delight Directed Learning or Fun-Schooling.
For more beautiful homeschooling books by Sarah Janisse Brown visit www.FunSchoolingBooks.com
About the Seller
Fun-Schooling Workbooks, Journals, Portfolios, Activity Books and Homeschooling Curriculum for Creative Students, by Sarah Janisse Brown. All the books offered by Educents are the PDF downloadable version for printing at home. If you need the paperback version visit www.FunSchoolingBooks.com - There are over 180 Fun-Schooling Books available as paperback, but these are some of the most popular choices!
Our books help active, struggling and gifted learners to excel in every subject. Any creative student will enjoy the Do-It-Yourself nature of all our materials. Moms love our books because they empower children to learn independently. Fun-Schooling is a method of Homeschooling that combines the best of Delight-Directed Learning, Unschooling and Charlotte Mason Techniques while encouraging children to be active, curious and creative.
All of our books can be used with children who have Dyslexia, Asperger's Syndrome and ADHD. Students with these challenges love the logic and art based methods found in our books. We also use the Open Dyslexia Font to help new readers and dyslexics to avoid reading confusion.