Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Memory Tips for Math [MJ910 : 150-page book]
- Including Reproducible Masters [to make Student Books]
Table of Contents
- The Why’s and How’s of Memory
- Learning Styles and Memorization
- Counting Rhymes
- No More Counting on Fingers
- My, How Time Flies
- Is it Odd or Even?
- Picture This for Rounding Numbers
- Mean, Median, Mode and Range
- Money Makes the World Go Around!
- Throw the Times Table Chart Away
- Mnemonics Number Sense
- Measurement Made Easy
- Oh No, Not Metric!
- Fractions Can Be Fun
- Deciphering Decimals
- Geometry – Now this is Fun!
- Geometry We Can Touch
- Those Roaming Roman Numerals
- Algebra Basics – so easy to remembwer
- Reproducible Books and Work Sheets
About the Seller
Donnalyn Yates, retired elementary school teacher is the CEO of Memory Joggers. She has a Masters degree in Education from Claremont Graduate University. She is a popular speaker at teacher conventions and serves as an educational consultant.
Her learning systems include:
Multiplication & Division Learning System
Addition & Subtraction Learning System
Memorizing States & Capitals Learning System
Memory Tips for Math Book for K-5 Math
Kid's Writing Journal - Writing Prompts to Stimulate the Imagination
Thought for the Day Teacher's Edition - 365 Writing Prompts to Challenge Students to Write
No More Counting on Fingers Book - Using Rhymes & Pictures to Memorize Addition & Subtraction Facts