Customers who bought this also bought
Watch Promo Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKS4oXl9iQA
Who is it for?
- Age: 9-99
- For students, hobbyists, makers and educators
- 60 experiments pack (covers fundamentals of electricity and electronics)
- 165 electronic components and tools packaged in a portable workstation
- 9 hours of video library for learning at your own pace
- A flash drive containing videos and visual step-by-step project building instructions
- Two reference books for understanding the physics and math behind
- Highly visual and detailed step-by-step building instructions of each project
- Premium projects: IR Security Alarm System, Temperature Sensor, Joule Thief (Drawing energy from a dead cell)
- Unique portable design that opens up into a personalized lab or electronic workstation
- Breadboard carry case
Charge, Battery, Voltage, Current, Resistance, LED, Multimeter, Resistors, Ohm's law, Series and Parallel Combination, Variable Resistors: Potentiometer, Preset and LDR, Switches, Capacitors, Relay, Semiconductors, Diode and Its Types, Digital Logic Gates: NOT, OR, AND, NOT, NAND, Zener Diode, DC Motor, Transistors, Inductors, IR (Infrared) LED, Photodiode, Temperature Sensor (Thermistor).
Some Exciting Projects:
Automatic Night Lamp, Burglar Alarm, Touch Activated Switch (passing current through body), LED Flasher/Blinker, Sequential Glowing of LEDs, Staircase Lighting, Alternate light control using a Preset, DC Motor as Generator, IR Security Alarm System, Temperature Sensor, Joule Thief (Drawing Energy from a Dead Cell).
- Prepares you for college level physics (AP physics C, Electrical Engineering 101, IGCSE Physics)
- Gain prototyping skills needed for a successful STEM career
- Understand the technology around and learn about mind blowing facts
- Become a maker of technology rather than being a consumer of it
- Educators and maker spaces can convert their classrooms into an electronic playground and conduct hands-on activities or workshops
- Makers and hobbyists can brush up their fundamentals and invent more
- Parents and homeschoolers can run a full-semester course on electrical engineering
About the Seller
Mand Labs is an AZ-based science and engineering learning startup. With a mission to make STEM learning more fun, hands-on and interactive through innovative DIY learning kits and practical curriculum, Mand Labs aspires to make students independent makers and creative tinkerers.
Its flagship product, Mand Labs KIT-1, is an experiential do-it-yourself learning kit for electrical & electronics. The kit’s curriculum has been developed after 4 years of extensive research and takes the user on a journey of 60+ hands-on projects from fundamentals of electricity to advanced concepts of transistors and everything is step-by-step.