Whether you admit it or not, everyone wants to have a better relationship with your family members. Maintaining those special bonds is something that is made especially difficult when you are separated by miles, time zones and busy schedules.
My brother and sister and I have formed incredible bonds with our extended family through the years. Bonds that we work hard to maintain and to see replicated in the lives of our children even though we are now separated by thousands of miles and country borders.
Loving You Long Distance is an easy to read, 20 page ebook that gives you practical tips and fun activities that we use, and that anyone can use, to keep your family close in spite of the great distances that may separate you.
You should read this book if:
- You are a Grandparent, a Grandchild, an Aunt, an Uncle, a Niece, a Nephew, a Parent, a Sister, a Brother, a Cousin
- You live close to your family in physical distance, but don’t see one another often.
- You live far from your family. Or your family lives far from you.
- You struggle to feel connected with other family members.
- You want to strengthen relationships with long distance family members.
- You want your kids and their cousins to be friends, but don’t know how to encourage that.
- You need ideas for involving the grandparents (or grandchildren) in your lives in spite of the distance.
About the Seller
Katie Hornor is a professionally trained educator who is now using her talents as a missionary, entrepreneur and homeschool mom of 5.