Who is it for?
Life of Fred fans!
Recommended ages 15 to adult
If you want wear clothes or eat or live indoors, this book may help you accomplish those goals.
What is included?
- Three reasons to use a credit card
- The ultimate use of money
- The five places to invest
- How to retire in 24 years (Nothing financial is 100% certain—but this comes close.)
- Five suggestions for choosing a good spouse
- Insurance—what to buy and what not to buy
- Taxes—the seven categories
- Personal habits that will help make you successful
- Real estate—what to buy and when to buy
- Stocks, bonds, mortgages, REITS, certificates of deposit, mutual funds
- How Kingie made his fortune.
About the Seller
Follow Fred, a five-year-old math professor at Kittens University, as his funny adventures lead students through all the math they'll ever need. Starting from basic kindergarten-level arithmetic, the Life of Fred book series teaches all the way through college math.
Dr. Stanley F. Schmidt designed these books to keep students engaged while also making math concepts memorable. Perfect for independent study, each unit teaches ideas that can be applied using real-world examples.