Who is it for? High Schoolers
Why buy? This book covers one year of high-school chemistry at a very affordable price. Click here to see a sample!
What is included? In a single lecture hour Fred:
- finds the weight of a helium atom using ordinary high school chem lab equipment
- determines the value of absolute zero (273 degrees celsius) using ordinary high school chem lab equipment
- creates the periodic table of the elements step-by-step
- explains why both Mn 2+ and Mn 3+ exist
- supervises student lab experiments
- completes a whole year of high school chem
About the Seller
Follow Fred, a five-year-old math professor at Kittens University, as his funny adventures lead students through all the math they'll ever need. Starting from basic kindergarten-level arithmetic, the Life of Fred book series teaches all the way through college math.
Dr. Stanley F. Schmidt designed these books to keep students engaged while also making math concepts memorable. Perfect for independent study, each unit teaches ideas that can be applied using real-world examples.