Who is it for?
Beginner readers (ages 4 and up)
Kids already love the Life of Fred stories, now they can read more stories to develop their reading skills!
When you do the math, you are getting each book for less than $6!
What is included?
The third set of six books in the Life of Fred Beginning Reader Series - Electricity, Dinner, Evening, Garden, Peach, and Going Home.
Each book contains 32 pages.
The set includes the following six titles:
- Eden #13 - Life of Fred: Electricity. Follow along with Kingieand Janice the electrician as she installs outlets throughout the house!
- Eden #14 - Life of Fred: Dinner. Help Fred and Kingieas they make spaghetti for dinner! You will count spaghetti noodles, count cans of sauce, and add up the grocery bill as you read along! You'll also follow along as they learn to read a compass from north, south, east, west, and travel to and from the grocery store.
- Eden #15 - Life of Fred: Evening. Brush up on your colors as Fred and Kingieget ready for bed; but not before they wash their dishes and do a little painting!
- Eden #16 - Life of Fred: Garden. Help Fred make a decision to buy the right amount of trees to plant for his fruit forest! Follow along as he learns how to plant trees tall enough for fruits to be safe from those pesky ducks!
- Eden #17 - Life of Fred: Peach. Follow along as Fred learns to make peach ice cream that came from the fruit trees (as Fred thinks!) Also join their adventure on the lake with their borrowed boat!
- Eden #18 - Life of Fred: Going Home. How to pack. What KITTENS University looks like. Reading a map. Ten rows and ten columns of dots. Why oil painters can paint things that photographers can't photograph.
About the Seller
Follow Fred, a five-year-old math professor at Kittens University, as his funny adventures lead students through all the math they'll ever need. Starting from basic kindergarten-level arithmetic, the Life of Fred book series teaches all the way through college math.
Dr. Stanley F. Schmidt designed these books to keep students engaged while also making math concepts memorable. Perfect for independent study, each unit teaches ideas that can be applied using real-world examples.