Customers who bought this also bought
The Language Builder: Picture Noun Card set is designed to teach:
- Receptive Labeling ("show me the apple" "give me the book")
- Expressive Labeling ("what is it?")
- Matching Identical Cards
- Matching Similar Cards
- Sorting into Categories
- Adjectives, Functions, Storytelling and more
This 350 card set includes stunning, child-pleasing, bright, photographic images from nine basic categories: animals, foods, vehicles, furniture, clothing, toys, everyday objects, shapes, and colors. The Language Builder: Picture Noun Card set is the only flashcard set to offer the Basic Stage Set.
- Fifteen images (105 cards) are Basic Stage Cards.
- In Stage One, two identical images are on white backgrounds.
- In Stage Two, five similar images are in their natural settings.
- The basic stage cards teach matching, labeling, and categorization skills.
The back of each card is numbered and gives a label and category for the image, as well as suggested activities appropriate to the card. An included activity booklet provides more detailed instruction ideas. The cards are coated with a hi-gloss varnish for durability and all images appear horizontally for consistent presentation. The set also comes with divider cards, preprinted stickers for custom organizing, and a sturdy “work-from” box. Each card is a standard photo 3 ½" x 5" size to allow easy incorporation of your own pictures.