Who is it for?
- Bilingual & ESL students
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Gifted & talented students
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- Extra large - 24 x 24 wipeable board game - designed for 6 players
- Game pieces, dice, garage sale chips
- Key cards
- Inventory sheets
- Check register
About the Seller
Hello! I am an Assistant Professor teaching Sociology and Government. But my true passion is teaching Basic Money Management! I have curriculum ready text books for k-2nd grade, 5-8th grade, High school/ college, and Special Education. I also invented an educational, reality, money board game! Key to the Front Door is an award winning game, tested and approved for home school, special needs, classrooms, and life skills ages 8 up. The game is available in 5 languages and books are available in Spanish also! Money does NOT have to be hard! Combine the books and the game for a full learning experience (though you do not need the books to play the game)! Everyone can learn through play! How may I serve you?