Create your own natural science experiments with some at home ingredients. Just add the milk! Learn a brief introduction to surface tension and experiment with other ingredients around the house such as food coloring, soda pop, vinegar, and glue!
Create a wonderful display of exploding color and save your tie-dye designs on the sheets of heavy absorbency paper included in the kit (measuring 5" x 7"). Create more colorful designs and turn them into mouse pads and window sun-catchers (instructions included).
- Encourages science beyond the classroom
- Incorporates creative play
- Kid-friendly experiments and crafts
- Use a familiar ingredient - milk! (also works with non-dairy milk)
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Aspiring musicians & artists
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Montessori students
- Your little scientist
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 4 x 10mL food coloring
- 1 x 10mL special soap
- 1 x experiment + activity booklet
- 5 x sheets heavy absorbency paper (5" x 7")
About the Seller
Griddly has the games to get you going! A family-owned board game company based in Richmond, B.C. with a line of engaging educational games that all ages and skill levels can play together.
With games for educators to use as supplementary instruction tools, as well as games that get kids excited and curious to continue learning, we believe in bringing the classroom outdoors and want to make it easy for you to learn wherever you are!