Self-checking learning system designed exclusively for preschoolers. Snap the colored frames onto the answers, then pull down the tray to check the results. If the color of the frame and square are the same, it’s a match! 2 card sets store in back of the Match Board. 24 activity pages per card set. Match Board 11” x 1.13” x 7”. Trilingual (English, French, Spanish).
- Match Board
- Level 1 card set
- Level 2 card set
From 3 years+
· Easy-to-use self-correcting system gives the child more control of the learning experience, building confidence and self-esteem.
· Child can progress at own pace.
· Combining kinesthetic and visual learning will help to reinforce the connections formed in the child’s brain.
· Builds fundamental skills for future test-taking.
· Strengthens observation and concentration skills.
· Promotes early problem-solving.
· Card sets are numbered for progressive learning.
Level 1 card set promotes reading readiness:
o Visual discrimination of objects
o Visual associations
o Complete activities left to right
Level 2 card set promotes early math concepts & builds logic and critical thinking:
o Numeral & quantity identification
o Visual associations
o Halves to Whole
· CFCN Toy Test Winner (Calgary Toy Review)
· Great American Toy Test
· iParenting Media Award
· NAPPA Gold Award (National Parenting Publications Awards)
About the Seller
Discovery Toys is the premier learning toy company dedicated to helping children learn and grow through Pure Play. A trusted brand for over 35 years, we specialize in premium quality, kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children. The company began when an early childhood educator first brought together a group of dedicated teachers, mothers and parents to take on the important topic of education for children through play. Selling to groups of eager parents in the home, Discovery Toys, the network marketing / direct sales company, was born.
Discovery Toys products are designed with the understanding that children learn best through play. From birth to 8 years of age children learn through physically interacting with the environment using all of their senses to build new knowledge.
DT Toys combines in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. As many of our customers and educational consultant representatives can testify, a Discovery Toys product is not a typical educational toy that you can find at your local toy shop.
Our Team works carefully with our design and manufacturing partners to incorporate a unique play experience into each of our products, an experience that stimulates multiple centers in the brain simultaneously, an experience that promotes both critical thinking AND open-ended imaginary play.