Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Students will create their own interactive journal where they will learn words, find definitions, and write sentences all in one resource.
- The resource is created to reach a variety of students. Teachers using this resource will have to option to provide students with the definitions of each word, or have students look up the word independently in the dictionary. Also, students are given 3 different images to write a sentence about using their new vocabulary word. This resource could be used as a center, whole group lesson, in a resource room, with ELL, or individually with a student.
- anchor charts to teach the steps of the 7-step vocabulary
- how to use examples
- 75 no-prep vocabulary word pages (2 pages per word)
- fun black and white visuals for students to color, and writing lines to help students be engaged.
- There is no order to teaching the words and the set includes plenty of words to last the length of the school year!
- The words included in this resources are:
accident, ache, affordable, appetite, applaud, autumn, bashful, bloom, borrow, caution, champion, community, complain, construct, couple, cozy, cranky, curious, dangerous, dangle, decision, delighted, demolish, dozen, drenched, drowsy, enormous, exhausted, expensive, feast, filthy, flee, frighten, gather, giant, giggle, glance, glum, grateful, hobby, injure, jealous, market, miserable, narrow, nervous, nibble, pair, passenger, patient, polite, protect, proud, rapid, reflect, rough, scold, serious. shelter, shiver, shriek, sibling, silent, slumber, sprinkle, startle, steep, stream, tangled, terrified, timid, upset, weak, wealthy, worry
About the Seller
Skimen's SpEd Spot