Finger guards and special angles place and hold the hand in a mature tripod grasp.
Facilitates an open web space between the thumb and index finger Targets, trains and activates the proper muscles for writing.
Maintains arches in the palm of the hand for dynamic finger movements for increased pencil control.
Discourages hypermobility at the joints of the index finger and thumb, decreasing hand fatigue and pencil pressure .
For both right and left handed writers.
Non-toxic and latex free.
Neon colors and sleek design invite children to use the grip.
Made in the USA
Who is it for?
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.