Customers who bought this also bought
Thanks for purchasing my “Frog and Toad Are Friends: Spring Activity Pack!” Your students are in for a real treat. If you are an Arnold Lobel fan, this packet is a must have for your unit!
Included in this activity pack are…
1. A readers’ theater script based on Arnold Lobel’s classic book (4 parts – great for small groups!)
2. Reading comprehension activities (characterization, sequencing, inferences, compare/contrast, story events)
3. Nonfiction article comparing/contrasting frogs and toads
4. Fact and Opinion flip book
5. Frog life cycle flip book
6. Acrostic, haiku and cinquain writing activities
7. Friendly letter writing ideas
8. Noun and Verb word sort
9. Calendar sequencing activity
10. Paper plate craftivity to hang with student writing
Your purchase entitles you to make copies for your own classroom only. If your colleagues love what you’re doing, please either refer them to my store. These readers’ theater script and activities are copyrighted material. Please do not share or upload them to a shared server.
Happy teaching! Martha
About the Seller
Hi! Thanks for dropping in! I love what I do, and am so excited to share my products with you! I have been teaching for 14 years, all in grades 1-5. This year, I've had the unique opportunity to teach a section of 7th grade Reading Comprehension and English. I was a bit unsure when I began, but absolutely love it now. Let's see, I have my Master's degree in Elementary Education with a focus in reading, as well as my National Boards Certification in Middle Childhood Generalist. I'm a teacher consultant with the National Writing Project. My products all represent my perspective of education: engaging, rigorous and fun!