French clothes vocabulary set includes: un pull, un pantalon, un chemisier, une chemise, une robe, une jupe, un blouson, un bonnet, une écharpe, des gants, des bottes, des chaussures, des chaussettes, un tee-shirt, un short, des tennis.
The pack comprises:
1. 5 pages of suggestions for use of the resources in the classroom
2. Word wall set with separate title (can also be cut up to make small color flashcards)
3. 16 large color flashcards - image and text
4. 16 large b/w flashcards - image (no text)
5. A set of small b/w flashcards - image (no text)
6. A b/w handout of pictures and words
7. A matching activity set (words and pictures) color.
8. A b/w worksheet - color and label the picture
9. A b/w worksheet - unscramble the anagrams and match
10. A crossword (two versions - one with initial letters given to provide for differentiation in the classroom) plus answer key
11. A b/w wordsearch activity with answer key
12. Les Amis booklet - match the text to the pictures, color and assemble.
13. A b/w flip book to color, fill in and assemble. ‘Je porte ...’
14. 30 color bingo game boards and teacher’s master board
15. Two sets of playing cards for games such as dominoes, pelmanism (pairs) etc - 1 color, 1 b/w.