Customers who bought this also bought
Know how to maximize the nutritional value of the foods you eat with this handy Guide! This Guide provides four pages of essential information concerning the nutritional values of over 100 different foods in an easy to follow concise reference format. The relationship between nutritional value and the use of food additives and preservatives is also explained.
- Basic nutritional values
- Food nutrition charts
- Cooking methods and nutritional value
- Format: 2 panels, 4 pages
- Size when folded: 8.5" x 11"
- Size when open: 11" x 17" flat
- Multi-panel charts are folded using our exclusive Clearkote™ Lay-Flat Hinge
- Laminated both sides with a sealed edge to ensure product is waterproof and tear proof
- Our Guarantee - Limited lifetime warranty against peeling and delaminating
About the Seller
Permacharts Inc. is the world’s largest supplier of laminated and digital quick reference guides. The company has produced quick reference materials for more than 35 years and distributes its reference cards and guides through the Internet and through major retailers everywhere.
Permacharts’ off-the-shelf quick reference guides are available for hundreds of subjects, organized in 11 general categories and sub-categories. Each reference guide is researched and written by an appropriate subject matter expert and carefully laid out and accented with relevant photographs or images to ensure that facts are easy to read, easy to access, and easy to understand.
Check out Permacharts' most popular products here and browse by subject!
Ask us about customizing our charts with your school's logo and brand message. Perfect for recruiting, branding and fundraising efforts.