Customers who bought this also bought
Aim, toss and flip! This innovative bean bag toss game teaches children to understand facial expressions while developing gross motor skills and coordination skills. Score by landing bean bag inside the bowl or even better, flip a bowl onto the bag. Game encourages cooperative play, math skills, color and word recognition, and social awareness. Includes 6 target bowls and 6 bean bags labeled with emotions that add up to one great party game. English Bean Bags.
from 4 years+
· Refine hand-eye coordination and improve your skill with progressively challenging game directions.
· The separate target bowls allow you to vary the distance and layout for different ages or skill levels.
· Match the color bean bags with the bowls.
· Practice taking turns and cooperative play.
· Identify and match 6 different feelings on the bean bags with expressions on the bowls.
· Learn to identify the words for different emotion, expanding oral language expression.
· Foster conversations focusing on feelings, and understanding self and others.
· Try to mimic the facial expressions on the bowls.
· Explore positional concepts: near, far, next to, on.
· Introduce point scoring for math practice.
· Great family or party fun.
· Can play indoors or outside.
· Get creative and make up your own game.
· Dr. Toy's Best Vacation Children's Products
· 2015 Family Choice Award
About the Seller
Discovery Toys is the premier learning toy company dedicated to helping children learn and grow through Pure Play. A trusted brand for over 35 years, we specialize in premium quality, kid-powered learning products for newborns through school aged children. The company began when an early childhood educator first brought together a group of dedicated teachers, mothers and parents to take on the important topic of education for children through play. Selling to groups of eager parents in the home, Discovery Toys, the network marketing / direct sales company, was born.
Discovery Toys products are designed with the understanding that children learn best through play. From birth to 8 years of age children learn through physically interacting with the environment using all of their senses to build new knowledge.
DT Toys combines in every toy with safety and quality standards beyond the national standards. As many of our customers and educational consultant representatives can testify, a Discovery Toys product is not a typical educational toy that you can find at your local toy shop.
Our Team works carefully with our design and manufacturing partners to incorporate a unique play experience into each of our products, an experience that stimulates multiple centers in the brain simultaneously, an experience that promotes both critical thinking AND open-ended imaginary play.