Understanding the complexities of English verb usage is made easy in this practical Guide! This informative Guide provides both students and those interested in building stronger grammatical skills with a comprehensive summary of English verb usages and structures. Verb types and tenses are illustrated using helpful and practical examples. Potentially problematic verb usage such as irregular tenses and gerunds are clearly explained.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- A summary of verb types
- Verb usage and practical examples
- Verb structure
- Verb tenses with clear examples
- Irregular tenses
- Gerunds and how to use them
- Format: 2 panels, 4 pages
- Size when folded: 8.5" x 11"
- Size when open: 11" x 17" flat
- Multi-panel charts are folded using our exclusive Clearkote™ Lay-Flat Hinge
- Laminated both sides with a sealed edge to ensure product is waterproof and tear proof
- Our Guarantee - Limited lifetime warranty against peeling and delaminating
About the Seller
Permacharts Inc. is the world’s largest supplier of laminated and digital quick reference guides. The company has produced quick reference materials for more than 35 years and distributes its reference cards and guides through the Internet and through major retailers everywhere.
Permacharts’ off-the-shelf quick reference guides are available for hundreds of subjects, organized in 11 general categories and sub-categories. Each reference guide is researched and written by an appropriate subject matter expert and carefully laid out and accented with relevant photographs or images to ensure that facts are easy to read, easy to access, and easy to understand.
Check out Permacharts' most popular products here and browse by subject!
Ask us about customizing our charts with your school's logo and brand message. Perfect for recruiting, branding and fundraising efforts.