Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- Aspiring musicians & artists
- Gifted & talented students
- Over 30 videos and animations teach you about your voice and proper technique, and show how sound is produced by your body.
- Over 230 interactive voice lessons teach you how to sing better by understanding breathing, resonance, how to form vowels and consonants, and much more.
- Interactive ear-training and sight-reading tutorials with quizzes on intervals, matching pitches, and other topics to develop your ear and help you learn how to read music notation.
- eMedia Interactive Feedback technology that displays the notes you are singing on screen in notation as the software listens to your singing via the computer microphone. You’ll see color coded notes that display when you are singing flat, sharp, or on pitch, and arrows to show whether you need to sing higher or lower.
- Performance Evaluation technology that will listen to you sing the whole song, give specific feedback on mistakes, and provide an overall score.
- Progress tracking with personalized reports on your voice lessons, including performance scores.
- Songs cover a wide range of styles including folk, pop, jazz, R&B, opera, classical, and showtunes.
Hit songs such as “Imagine,” by John Lennon; “Dancing In the Street,” made famous by Martha and the Vandellas and David Bowie/Mick Jagger; “Stop! In the Name of Love,” made famous by Diana Ross and the Supremes.
- Singing lessons and songs with audio and variable-speed MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed, or sped up.
- Professionally-arranged live piano accompaniments are included to help keep singing lessons fun and engaging.
- A digital metronome to help develop your sense of rhythm, and a recorder so you can hear yourself and track your progress as you learn more about how to sing.
About the Seller
eMedia Music Corporation is the world’s leading publisher of educational music software, apps, and DVDs. eMedia’s products have been critically acclaimed by sources such as Newsweek, Guitar World, The Wall Street Journal, and PC Magazine and have been endorsed by guitar legends, including Nancy Wilson of Heart and Peter Frampton. Formed in 1994 by Adrian Burton, formerly of Microsoft Multimedia Publishing, eMedia is dedicated to producing high quality software that gives everyone access to the joy of making music by combining:
Experienced and Accredited Instructors – Our featured instructors have decades of teaching experience, advanced degrees, and training from top music institutions such as the Juilliard School of Music.
Proven, Developed Curriculum – eMedia’s curriculum for each program is custom developed by the featured instructor in collaboration with educational software and user interface experts, resulting in an easy-to-follow, interactive experience. We constantly refine and develop our curricula to make them as effective and engaging as possible. Over one million people have learned with eMedia music software, and it is used in hundreds of schools.
eMedia Music Education Technology – Our innovative and groundbreaking technology greatly enhances learning. Animated instruments show you exactly what you should be playing, and Music Tracking shows you exactly where you should be playing. Instant Feedback listens to you play and gives real time feedback, and Performance Evaluation lets you see where you made mistakes so you can correct them and progress faster.
Popular Songs – eMedia’s song-oriented approach makes learning more enjoyable. Hit songs, such as Bob Dylan’s “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” and John Lennon’s “Imagine,” help keep students engaged and motivated.