Customers who bought this also bought
Get Both Beginning and Intermediate Piano Lesson Software Titles in One Special Bundle!
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method Deluxe includes both eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method and eMedia Intermediate Piano and Keyboard Method, giving you everything you need to learn to play with over 450 audio- and video-enhanced lessons and more than 150 songs in a variety of musical styles. You’ll be playing in no time by following the Animated Keyboard as it displays correct fingerings as the music plays or for any note or chord you choose.
When used with a MIDI controller, eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method Deluxe provides specific feedback on playing mistakes, including wrong notes and rhythms. Other features include a metronome, recorder, variable-speed MIDI keyboard tracks, accompaniment tracks, and ear training exercises.
- eMedia's Animated Keyboard that lets you see fingerings for all of the piano lessons, including piano chords, piano scales and songs.
- Interactive Feedback with Note and Finger Tracker to allow the piano software to listen as you play melodies and display your playing accuracy - a great tool for beginner piano instruction that works with both electronic keyboards and acoustic pianos.
- Interactive Performance Evaluation in the piano software, which highlights your playing mistakes and shows what you should have played with an overall score (MIDI keyboard required).
- Lessons on piano basics like how to read piano music, playing accompaniments with piano chords, piano scales, and more.
- Over 70 videos for the piano lessons are included. Split screen views show you how to play piano fingerings and use correct hand positioning.
- Piano lessons include easy piano songs as both audio and MIDI tracks where selections can be looped, slowed or sped up.
- Accompaniment tracks for all piano songs to keep your piano lessons fun.
- A digital metronome to keep you on rhythm and a recorder to help gauge progress and share your playing with others.
- Over 150 popular classical, blues, pop, and rock songs let you learn how to play piano with hit songs such as Billy Joel's "Piano Man," Bob Dylan's "Knockin' on Heaven's Door," and Elton John's "Candle in the Wind" plus classical piano pieces like Franz Liszt's "Hungarian Rhapsody" and Pyor Ilich Ychaikovsky's "Swan Lake"
- A piano tutorial on improvisation that teaches music theory and the relation of piano scales to piano chords to teach piano improvisation.
- A great introduction on how to play blues piano.
eMedia Piano and Keyboard Method is the perfect piano tutorial for learning how to play piano. Even if other beginner piano lessons seemed difficult, this piano software and its interactive approach will keep you engaged and quickly teach you how to play piano well! When you want to take your playing to the next level, remember eMedia Intermediate Piano and Keyboard Method.
About the Seller
eMedia Music Corporation is the world’s leading publisher of educational music software, apps, and DVDs. eMedia’s products have been critically acclaimed by sources such as Newsweek, Guitar World, The Wall Street Journal, and PC Magazine and have been endorsed by guitar legends, including Nancy Wilson of Heart and Peter Frampton. Formed in 1994 by Adrian Burton, formerly of Microsoft Multimedia Publishing, eMedia is dedicated to producing high quality software that gives everyone access to the joy of making music by combining:
Experienced and Accredited Instructors – Our featured instructors have decades of teaching experience, advanced degrees, and training from top music institutions such as the Juilliard School of Music.
Proven, Developed Curriculum – eMedia’s curriculum for each program is custom developed by the featured instructor in collaboration with educational software and user interface experts, resulting in an easy-to-follow, interactive experience. We constantly refine and develop our curricula to make them as effective and engaging as possible. Over one million people have learned with eMedia music software, and it is used in hundreds of schools.
eMedia Music Education Technology – Our innovative and groundbreaking technology greatly enhances learning. Animated instruments show you exactly what you should be playing, and Music Tracking shows you exactly where you should be playing. Instant Feedback listens to you play and gives real time feedback, and Performance Evaluation lets you see where you made mistakes so you can correct them and progress faster.
Popular Songs – eMedia’s song-oriented approach makes learning more enjoyable. Hit songs, such as Bob Dylan’s “Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door” and John Lennon’s “Imagine,” help keep students engaged and motivated.