Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Multimedia Lessons that teach math concepts with fun, colorful and engaging computer animated video lessons, audio and text.
- Interactive Review for each lesson that helps students/parents identify and close learning gaps.
- Worksheets that provide extra practice to help master each math concept.
- Automatic grading and tracking.
- Easy-to-read progress reports.
- Solution Guides that provide detailed step-by-step solutions with visuals to each problem on worksheets.
- Full text versions of lessons that provide additional flexibility for those who like to read through the lessons.
- Printable worksheets and tests for practice offline.
Your Student Will Learn,
- 1.1 Recognizing and Predicting Patterns
- 1.2 Extending Patterns
- 1.3 Increasing Number Patterns
- 1.4 Decreasing Number Patterns
- 1.5 Balancing Equations
- 1.6 Arithmetic Number Patterns
- 1.7 Geometric Number Patterns
- 1.8 Find the Missing Number
- 1.9 Properties of Addition and Multiplication
- 1.10 Completing Equations
- 1.11 Numeric Expressions and Equations
- 1.12 Number Comparisons using Symbols
- 1.13 Completing Number Sentences with Addition
- 1.14 Comparing Number Expressions with Addition
- 1.15 Completing Number Sentences with Subtraction
- 1.16 Comparing Number Expressions with Subtraction
- 1.17 Number Patterns using Addition and Subtraction
- 1.18 Number Patterns using Multiplication and Division
- 1.19 Unknown Variables in Mathematical Equations
- 1.20 The Number Line
- 1.21 Variables, Expressions and Equations
- 1.22 Writing Expressions and Equations
- 1.23 Inequalities using Variables
- 1.24 Formulas
- 1.25 Order of Operations
- 1.26 Evaluating Expressions
- 1.27 Equations with One Variable
About the Seller
We make your homeschool journey with math EASY! With our Math Curriculum Online Program, you can RELAX! You don’t have to teach or grade Math. This program DOES EVERYTHING for you including teaching, grading and tracking.
We provide Interactive Math curriuclum products that help you identify any learning gaps and close gaps with a "personalized" lesson plan. We also offer full curriculum products for 1st - 6th grade, Pre-Algebra and Algebra 1 via Online, on CD and in eBooks format. Our math products help you "Build a Strong Foundation in Math You Can Count On!"
Our products are used by thousands of homeschooling families as well as public and private school teachers and students.
Some of the products we offer are:
- Placement Test w/ Lesson Plan to "Identify & Close" Learning Gaps
- Family Math Packages - Online (Options to choose between 1-10 students)
- Single Grade Level - Online Curriculum (PC and MAC compatible)
- Multi-Sensory Interactive Math Full Curriculum Software CDs
- Full Curriculum Textbooks (eBooks)
- Workbooks -eBook (100 to 145 Worksheets, Chapter Tests & Answer Keys)
- Supplemental Multi-Sensory Interactive Math Software CDs
Visit our store to see "AWESOME" deals on various math curriculum products - up to 80% OFF. We offer "Adaptive Math Placement w/ Lessons" program that "identifies" learning gaps and creates a "Personalized" lesson plan to target the problem areas. See our reviews on Pinterest for more reviews.
We also offer complete curriculum Online, on CD as well as in eBooks format.