ELAPSED TIME - This elapsed time resource includes step-by-step posters for solving 5 types of elapsed time questions, task cards, and two sets of elapsed time rulers.
• Elapsed time starting on the hour and ending on an odd time
• Elapsed time starting on an odd time and ending on the hour
• Elapsed time starting and ending on an odd time
• Ending time when given the starting time and duration
• Starting time when given the duration and ending time
The rulers show the hours with both analog clocks and in written form. Markings for half and quarter hours are in red and green. They are provided in two sizes: large for group work or instruction and small for individual students.
- 20 task cards
- Recording sheet
- Answer key
About the Seller
Third grade teacher with 10 years of experience. I have also taught kindergarten, first, and second grades.