Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- 21 different do-a-dot worksheets for developing fine motor skills
- Directions and alternative uses suggestions
This set is designed for use with do-a-dot markers, but can be used to color or paint, to sticker or glue items to, or even as a center. Laminating the pages or sticking them into page protectors turns them into a great center activity that can be used with dry erase markers, play dough, or manipulatives (or other small objects).
About the Seller
I have been creating content for the Internet for almost 11 years. When I learned that you could make products and sell them to teachers it was a natural fit with my background in educaiton. I started by creating products for my children and I to use in our homeschool and have branched out to meet other people's needs as well. I love creating products, love having my children give me feedback, and love hearing from happy homeschoolers and teachers who buy my products! I hope you like them too.