Customers who bought this also bought
Daily Language Arts Warm-ups to Build Your Students' Reading and Writing Skills
This product contains 20 weeks worth of language arts warm-ups. While the sheets and corresponding tools are numbered to allow for easy planning, these warm-ups can be done in any order to best suit the needs of your class. Designed for use as a whole class warm-up, small group intervention, or as a literacy station.
• A visual table of contents outlines genre and topic of the writing prompt each week to help teacher’s quickly assess what they need.
• 20 weeks of double-sided language arts warm-ups
• Half-page color photos corresponding with each week's picture
Skills & Topics Covered:
• Reading: Main idea, inferences & drawing conclusions, connections & questioning
• Writing genres: Personal Narrative, Expository, Persuasive, and Descriptive Writing
• Writing Skills: drafting to a prompt, editing,revising, sensory details
About the Seller
My name is Rebecca, and I am the busy teacher-momma behind The Third Wheel. With a four year old and two year old at home, my hands are full trying to maintain a balance between all those things I have to get done for work and all the things I want and need to do to keep things running smoothly at home.
Education is my passion, and I love being a student and a teacher. After getting my third masters degree, I am taking a little break from my own formal education. However, I still try to learn something new each day, just like I ask my students to do.
One of the biggest things I always try to think about how I can make the learning stick through engaging activities that don't require a ton of prep work or supplies. My passion is to help teachers and home school families make preparing fun, engaging learning opportunities easier so they can spend more time focused on the rest of what life has to offer.