This a fun activity pack designed to help you supplement your Community Helper unit. In this pack you receive the following activities that can be used in centers, as morning work or as whole group activities.
1. Color by . . . (Six different color by number or color by letter pages - some with multiple layouts)
2. Count and Graph Activity - comes with 2 different counting sheets so you can differentiate for the needs of your students
3. Color, Cut and Order Puzzle (numbers 1-7) or coordinating Coloring Page to use as is or create your own puzzle
4. Write the Room - 8 color cards with coordinating answer sheet
5. Writing Prompt - "If I were a Community Helper, I'd be a ..." - comes with 2 writing paper options
I hope you enjoy these as much as we have in my classroom!
About the Seller
Hi, my name is Amy and I am the teacher behind Teaching in Blue Jeans. As a teacher turned homeschooling mom, I believe in using a multi-sensory approach to help my students learn and understand new concepts. As the Mom of a child with learning disabilities, I take these same approaches home with me to help my son reinforce his learning. Whether you are a school teacher, homeschooling mom or dad, or a parent looking for extra resources for their child my goal is to provide you with high quality educational resources that are easy for you to prepare and use that will make learning fun and engaging for your kids!