Customers who bought this also bought
Who Is it For?
- Teachers who want a variety of activities to teach their students compound words for the holiday season.
- Homeschoolers who want some fun small and large group games and worksheets to teach compound words for Christmas.
- Anyone who loves Christmas!
- Simply download, print, make copies and you're ready to go!
- This is a license for ONE educator or family. Please refer others to my storefront if they would like to use them! Thank you in advance for your honesty.
-Table of Contents
-Whole Group Instruction
-Find Your Partner Instructions (Whole Group Game)
-Instructions for Three Small Group Games (Memory, Rudolf, Word Race)
-60 word cards for games Color and B&W
-Teacher key for worksheets
-Wish list Mishap: This worksheet explains that Santa assigned an elf to make all the toys that are compound words, but the lists got mixed up. Students must identify the compound words.
-Mix and Match: Students must match each word on the left to the word on the right that completes the Christmas compound word.
-Color by Word: Students will follow the directions given to color a picture of Santa based on the types of words.
-Ha, Ha, Ha!: Students will identify the compound word in each sentence. They will write the first letter of the compound word in the corresponding box on the bottom. When they finish, they will have the answer to a funny riddle!
About the Seller
My name is Kelsey Sorenson and I'm a wife, former teacher and substitute teacher, and mommy from Utah! I am currently primarily a stay at home mommy to my sweet little boy, Parker, and a little girl on the way. I love creating resources for pre-school and elementary aged students that I will be able to use with my own children as they grow!