Customers who bought this also bought
This informative Guide is a comprehensive quick reference to all of the key characters developed in the bible narrative. This fact filled quick reference study guide develops both the chronology and the thematic relationships between the great Biblical characters of both the Old and the New Testaments. Male and female characters are given their distinct significance, relative to both the Jewish and Christian traditions. The relationship between Biblical characters and other scared writings such as the Psalms and the Song of Solomon is also explained.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- The chronology of the Bible
- Old Testament figures
- New Testament figures
- The importance of male versus female characters
- The Psalms
- The Song of Solomon
- Thematic relationships between Old and New Testament characters
- Format: 2 panels, 4 pages
- Size when folded: 8.5" x 11"
- Size when open: 11" x 17" flat
- Multi-panel charts are folded using our exclusive Clearkote™ Lay-Flat Hinge
- Laminated both sides with a sealed edge to ensure product is waterproof and tear proof
- Our Guarantee - Limited lifetime warranty against peeling and delaminating
About the Seller
Permacharts Inc. is the world’s largest supplier of laminated and digital quick reference guides. The company has produced quick reference materials for more than 35 years and distributes its reference cards and guides through the Internet and through major retailers everywhere.
Permacharts’ off-the-shelf quick reference guides are available for hundreds of subjects, organized in 11 general categories and sub-categories. Each reference guide is researched and written by an appropriate subject matter expert and carefully laid out and accented with relevant photographs or images to ensure that facts are easy to read, easy to access, and easy to understand.
Check out Permacharts' most popular products here and browse by subject!
Ask us about customizing our charts with your school's logo and brand message. Perfect for recruiting, branding and fundraising efforts.