April Shower Produces May Flowers is a great way to keep your students engaged while they work on multiplication.
Included in this multiplication pack:
1. April Showers Produce May Flowers Craftivity.
This craftivity includes:
* A cloud with the title of the activity.
* Raindrops where the students write equations to show their product.
* A stem to write a word problem and show how the student solved the problem in 3 different ways.
* There are also 4 different flower templates (two flowers with 6 petals, one flower with 8 petals, and one flower with 4 petals) for your students to create their fact flowers.
There are many ways to differentiate this craftivity or the interactive notebook activity.
Differentiation: Students can write more or less factors on the flower petals (4 petals to 8 petals.)
2. Interactive Notebook Activity: There are 4 different flower templates for students to create fact flowers. Students can use one flower to show one product or they can create a field of fact flowers. Students can include the stem and write a word problem for that product (The stem and flower fit on a notebook page.)
3. Interactive Notebook Product Flowers: Have your students
Create a field of product flowers. There are 4 pages of product flowers with four flowers on each page. One page has flowers with 4 petals, two pages have flowers with 6 petals, and one page has flowers with 8 petals.
4. Multiplication/ Division Scoot: 36 mixed multiplication/division cards will have your students moving around the room while they practice their multiplication and division skills.
An answer sheet is also provided.
About the Seller
I have been a New York City teacher in the public schools for 16 years. I worked with students from second grade through fourth grade.