Customers who bought this also bought
Plant some seeds of wisdom using these 6 math and 6 literacy centers, growing grass science activities & experiment, and opinion writing! Plus, includes an original poem for your poetry center or binders! All center activities include a recording sheet!
- Counting on Carrots (counting on from a given number)
- Sunflower Seed Subtraction (modeling subtraction problems)
- Strawberry Sums (adding fluently within 5)
- It's Sprintime (time to the hour & half hour)
- Numbers Bee-fore & After (numbers before and after 1-30)
- Tender Tomatoes (coin identification, counting coins)
- Digging for Digraphs (th, sh, wh, & ch)
- Bushels of Blends (beginning blends tr, br, gr, cr, & dr)
- Squash the Sounds (beginning, middle, and/or ending sounds)
- A Garden of Syllables (counting syllables game)
- Lett-uce Look for Letters (missing letters, abc order)
- Scrambled Strawberries (sight word identification)
- Growing Grass Activity (includes journal to record observations)
- Growing Grass Experiment (learn what a plant needs to grow, record hypotheses, observations & conclusions)
- Sun, Water, Soil, Seeds (original poem including daily activities & homework options)
- Very Good Veggies Opinion Writing
- Very Good Veggies Survey (gather, record, and analyze data; tally marks; graphing)
- How to Grow a Garden
Thank you for visiting my store! Enjoy and happy teaching!
DJ Inkers Commercial License #: 0113180222
About the Seller
I have been a Kindergarten Teacher for eleven years, with three years in a combined Young Five's / Kindergarten classroom! During this time, I helped initiate the Student Council, organized the talent show, worked on the accreditation process, provided district professional development, as well as served on our School Improvement Team. As I share my own passion for learning, it is my hope to instill this love of learning in my students and create students who are lifelong learners!