Customers who bought this also bought
1. Provide each student with the same squiggle/doodle and have each student draw what image they believe is hiding in the squiggle.
2. Provide each student a different squiggle.
3. Provide a piece of writing paper, and have students write a short story to accompany their squiggle art.
4. At Halloween have each student create a monster out of their squiggle.
5. Divide the class into 3-4 groups, and give each student in the group a different squiggle, so that one student in each group has the same squiggle, but they can’t see what anyone else with that squiggle is doing. When done have groups break into the students with the same squiggles to compare.
1. Keep a collection of these in your sub binder/folder.
2. Good For indoor recess!
About the Seller
Welcome to Reading with Mrs. D! I have taught in Nova Scotia, Manitoba and am now making my permanent home with my little family in beautiful Saskatchewan. I teach grade one in a northern Metis community, and am constantly evolving how I teach my students to help them reach their potential. I sell primarily sight word and Superhero themed items. I hope you find something to suit your needs.