Customers who bought this also bought
10 Down is an elegant new card game of sequence and set collecting with a classic feel. On your turn, draw and discard to improve your hand. First objective: create a Run of 1 to 10. Second objective: create Color Runs of 3 or more.
Call “10 Down” with a Run of 1 to 10 and that’s a hand worth 1 point. Earn bonus points by making Color Runs of 3 or more with the same 10 cards.
Call your hand right away or press your luck to improve your Color Runs. It’s up to you. First to 10 points wins.
Casual yet strategic, 10 Down is a modern game with a classic feel.
10 Down named a Game of the Year (Card Games) by Creative Child Magazine.
Who is it for?
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 100-card deck
- 10 Mission cards
- 50 tokens
- illustrated rules