Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Beginning readers
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- This set includes all 220 Dolch words and is in both color and black and white. It was inspired by the Chinese New Year zodiac. It can be played anytime.
Oxen Sight Word Memory Game
The game is played as a typical memory game. You will need to make 2 copies of each sheet in order to do the matching.
Oxen Sight Word Flash Cards
Using the same templates, practice the sight words in pairs or in sets. I usually get my students to say the word and then use it in a sentence.
I have included the word lists at the end. You might want to group the cards in sets so that you can focus on one set at a time.
There are 6 sets of 30 words and one set of 40 words that include the 220 high frequency words (Dolch words). You can print out individual sets for the various levels, or you can print out all of them.
If you are interested in using the cards in a bingo format, check out my Dolch Words Bingo Cards. They include all the words and each set is a different color.
About the Seller
Welcome to my store. I am a primary teacher, wife, mother, and grandmother. I teach in Canada. I enjoy creating materials for my classroom and I am excited to share my products with you. Most of my products are geared towards Grades 1-3.