This cool combo pack features both the primary guide lines and the wide rule lines of our owl notebooking pages. These feature cool formats and great owl images to make writing more fun. They are perfect for use in the fall, with owl themed units, for writing projects, and even for stationary!
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 20 Notebooking Pages with Primary Guide Lines
- 20 Notebooking Pages with Wide Rule Lines
- Directions for use
This set features both our Primary Guide Line and our Wide Rule Owl Notebooking Pages. Each page features owls and lines of one type of the other. There are a total of 40 pages.
Notebooking Pages Sets - All our notebooking pages come in 3 sets. The first features primary guide lines for those just starting print or cursive writing. The second comes with wide rule lines for those more experienced with writing. The third is a combo pack which includes all the pages in the other two sets. The combo pack will always save you money if you will use both types of paper!