Welcome to the most playful video experience for kids 5 to 9! Toca TV combines kids’ creativity with thousands of handpicked, carefully curated videos kids are sure to love in a 100% ad-free, safe and fun environment. Just for our friends at Educents, use the code EDUCENTS when you sign up to get one month free of Toca TV!
Toca TV is the most playful video experience for kids! The interactive video platform includes thousands of original and curated videos from around the web. Every piece of content is handpicked and prescreened to ensure it’s right for kids, and there is never third-party advertising, sponsored product placement or pre-roll ads! Plus, kids can get in on the fun, filming their own videos with our recording tool and silly animated filters!
- - Peace of mind for parents: We never rely on algorithms; we handpick and prescreen each video to make sure it’s right for kids!
- - Thousands of videos: Your kid will find favorites like Minecraft gameplay, DIY crafts and recipes, silly songs and much more!
- - Exclusive videos only on Toca TV: Brand-new kid-hosted shows, animated originals and videos featuring the Toca Boca characters kids love.
- - Play with video: Kids can get in on the fun, filming their own videos with our recording tool and silly animated filters.
- - Kid-friendly player: We designed our playful player with intuitive features so kids can easily browse videos with icons and save their favorites!
How it works
- Download Toca TV from the App Store
- Open the app and tap 'Sign Up' in the upper right hand corner
- Complete the first four steps of the signup process to create your Toca TV account
- On the 'Choose a subscription' page tap the small grey box underneath the colored subscription options
- Enter your promo code and tap 'Done' on your keyboard
- Wait a moment for the code to load and you will see blue success text appear next to the grey box
- Once this text appears choose the subscription option that correlates with the promo code
- Continue the signup and payment process to begin using Toca TV