The mysteries are back! "One Minute Mysteries: 65 More Short Mysteries You Solve With Science!" continues the fun. These mysteries have a clever twist—you have to be a super sleuth, tapping into your science wisdom and critical thinking skills to solve them.
These brainteasers keep you engaged and eager to learn more! Each story takes just one minute to read and challenges your knowledge in a variety of science disciplines: life, earth and space, physical and chemical, and general. This entertaining and educational book is great for kids, grown-ups, educators, and anyone who loves good mysteries, good science, or both!
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- A PDF condensation full of sample content from our book, One Minute Mysteries: 65 MORE Short Mysteries You Solve With Science!