A fascinating look at the oceans of our world and the vast life forms within them. Spend 7 weeks with your 3rd - 8th grade students looking at ocean composition, geography, currents and landforms. Additionally, explore the various ecosystems of the oceans, from the tidal pools on land, to the mysterious creatures of the deep. Study fish and sea mammals in depth and touch on the history of the sea and the study of oceans today. Extensive worksheets, hands-on activities, quizzes, charts and more will aid your in-depth study of the majority of our earth's surface and its residents.
Who is it for?
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 8th Graders (13 to 14-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- Your little scientist
- Digital downloadable unit study with lesson plans, worksheets, resource lists, activities and more!