Marine life can be found everywhere the sea touches, from the highest tide line along the beach to the deepest ocean trench. The ecosystems inhabited by marine organisms are diverse, explore them in this short course which can be completed by students independently in 2-3 weeks or integrated in a traditional science class. Marine Ecology is designed for high school through college students.
Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- College students
- Gifted & talented students
- Montessori students
- Implementation Guide
- Printable Student Guide
- Student Records
- Online Assessments
- Online Interactives and Activities
How it works
Accessing Ocean Ecosystems is easy!
1. Redeem your Educents voucher code here: www.oceanfirsteducation.com/cart/add/p26
2. Select the cart in the top right.
3. Create an account.
4. Complete your purchase using the voucher code.
5. Log on to the course using your account credentials.
Your purchase of Ocean Ecosystems will provide you access for one year. Enjoy!