The ocean covers more than half of our planet, yet we have only explored 5% of it. Much of our curiosity about the ocean stems from our use of it; the fish and seafood we harvest, the medicines we discover and the energy resources we harness. But the ocean is also an important barometer for the health and wellbeing of our planet. This short course can be completed by students independently in 2-3 weeks or used to supplement a traditional science curriculum. Ocean Discoveries is designed for high school through college students.
Who is it for?
- 9th Graders (14 to 15-year-olds)
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- 11th Graders (16 to 17-year-olds)
- 12th Graders (17 to 18-year-olds)
- College students
- Gifted & talented students
- Montessori students
- Implementation Guide
- Printable Student Guide
- Student Records
- Online Assessments
- Online Interactives and Activities
How it works
Accessing Ocean Discoveries is easy!
1. Redeem your Educents voucher code here: www.oceanfirsteducation.com/cart/add/p7
2. Select the cart in the top right.
3. Create an account.
4. Complete your purchase using the voucher code.
5. Log on to the course using your account credentials.
Your purchase of Ocean Discoveries will provide you access for one year. Enjoy!