The 18" x 13" tabletop pocket chart is portable, making it a great hands-on learning center for small groups or individual use. A self-checking feature allows students to work independently. The 10 clear pockets on the front can hold the tiles currently in use, and a convenient storage pouch sewn in the back stores all the pieces. Folds for easy storage.
Kids will enjoy learning numbers from 0 to 10, developing early counting skills, and practicing simple addition and subtraction with our Numbers & Counting pocket chart. The tiles are colorfully illustrated to keep kids interested. The set also includes blank tiles that can be written on to replace lost tiles.
Ages 3 & Up
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Portable Tabletop Pocket Chart, 11 Double-Sided Number/Picture Tiles, 11 Double-Sided Number/Word Tiles, 30 Double-Sided Square Equation Tiles, 20 Double-Sided Rectangular Equation Tiles, 10 Double-Sided Math Symbols Tiles, 3 Blank Tiles, Activity Guide
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.