Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- Math learners
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Number Book 0-20 Acorns (ten frames and number words)
This fun acorn number book for numbers 0-20 is great for introducing/reviewing numbers and math or literacy centers. Every page includes acorns. There are four pages for every number 0-20 (exception: 3 pages for number 0) and a cover page totaling 84 pages.
The four pages for each number include the following:
1. number in corner, number word at top, ten frame with matching number of acorns, sentence - I have "number" acorns - and students will trace the number word in the sentence and the number word at the bottom of the page
2. five sentences - each of the five sentences are the same with a different word to trace until the student is tracing the entire sentence in sentence five - I have "number" acorns, number word to trace at the bottom of page
3. trace number word, trace number, circle focus number in the box
4. Cut and paste the correct number of acorns into the ten frame to match the number on the page.
The preview shows every page included.
- Thank you for stopping by!
Key words: number book, numbers 0-20, number words 0-20, tracing numbers 0-20, tracing number words 0-20, sight words, I have, ten frames, math groups, reading groups, acorns, squirrels
About the Seller
I am a kindergarten teacher with 22 years of teaching experience! I received my Doctor of Education degree in Teacher Leadership from Walden University in June 2010. The title of my doctoral study is "Writing Conferences in Kindergarten: Using Feedback to Enhance Student Writing." My passion is teaching writing to my students and providing feedback for their writing experiences. I love teaching kindergarten. It is amazing to see students enter the classroom not even knowing how to hold a pencil and watching them become readers and writers by the end of the year. I love teaching in small groups and rotating student groups with literacy centers and math centers.