This month has
A page to identify all pictures for the month.
• 5 pages with syllables, letter identification, vocabulary, math, and concept discrimination.
• 5 pages of initial sound awareness (digraphs and blends).
• 5 pages of rhyming (The last box on each page is blank so children can draw their own rhyming word.)
• 5 pages of ending letter sound correspondence.
• 5 pages of vocabulary (making words by manipulating the initial sound)
We are two early childhood teachers from Texas that think learning should be fun for the students and the teacher. We have taught together for over 15 years and loved every minute of it.