A detailed study of the four Renaissance masters: Raphael, Donatello, Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci - told along with the ninja turtles.
Includes a detailed study of each artists works, art projects for each artist, games, worksheets, definition cards, handwriting pages and more!
This 314 PAGE Renaissance Study has it ALL! See the preview for more SAMPLE pages.
It starts with an ebook that takes you through the streets of Italy, meeting all four Renaissance masters: Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Donatello and Raphael, with their ninja turtle namesakes.
This detailed 100 plus page ebook is a fun and informative guide through the artists lives and most famous works, giving a detailed study of the Mona Lisa, the Sistine Chapel ceiling, the School of Athens and so many more.
- Around the Room name that artists game:
Students have coloring sheets and must color the turtle with the appropriate mask to match the artist with the work of art.
- I have who has game
- Go Paint! (Go Fish style game with a twist!)
- Timeline cards
- Flash card
- Word walls (with artist names, art movements, art terms like chiaroscuro, and contrapposto)
- Definition cards
- Mazes for each artist
- Word search for each artist
- Interactive notebooking pages for each artist
- Interactive notebooking pages for definitions/terms
- Mini passport pages
- Draw and write pages
Each artist includes:
- Task cards / thought provoking questions about works
- SEVERAL CRAFTS FOR EACH ARTIST!!
and so so so much more!!!