Children with sensory issues across the board love to swing. This Sensory University Original is secured by four connected points of lycra which allow it to expand and encapsulate the child almost like a cocoon. The user or the therapist can control the motion of this swing with little effort. Attaches to any standard hook or therapy swivel set. Should be kept low to the ground and used by only trained therapist or parents.
26 in diameter
Ages 3 and up
Max weight 100 LBS
Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 6th Graders (11 to 12-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- 4th Graders (9 to 10-year-olds)
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 5th Graders (10 to 11-year-olds)
- 7th Graders (12 to 13-year-olds)
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
About the Seller
Welcome to The Sensory University Toy Company. Being managed by the largest sensory intensive pediatric therapy facility in the southeast gives our company the cutting edge insight that most pediatric supply companies do not have. Over the years, our inventory has increased to cover a full spectrum of educational items and pediatric fitness products, as well as a library of over 100 titles dedicated to improving the lives of children with many different forms of developmental delay.