This narrative bundle provides a power point highlighting components of writing a narrative and graphic organizers to aid student writing. Additionally, it has FIVE assignments to use throughout the year - back to school, Thanksgiving, holiday, Valentine's Day, and end of the year.
This is a bundle of narrative writing assignments, saving you almost 50% off the price individually - and saving you time during the school year.
* Back to school: "My Favorites." Students wil practice topic sentences by writing about their "favorites" - and introduce themselves to their new class.
* Thanksgiving: Students will organize their writing through the five senses by describing their Thanksgiving experiences.
* Holidays: Students will narrate a holiday experience using pacing, description, etc.
* Valentine's Day: Students write about a loved object while examining "love" and its denotative and connotative meanings.
* End of the year: Students will create a memory book of the previous school year. The catch? They are writing to themselves, and are to open the book in ten years.
Additionally, this bundle includes:
* Graphic organizers covering narrative requirements: dialogue, plot, tone, narrator, etc.
* Writing process; plot structure overviews.
* Points sheet, student note pages, and covers for final drafts of individual assignments -
easy assembly for final products.
* The introductory power point that covers narrative writing details and components.
* OVER 60 posters with common core standards (6th, 7th, 8th).
This bundle is a discount on six HUGE items. Each writing assignment has class discussion prompts and differentiation ideas.