Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- My Book About Kenya takes elementary students to the cities of Nairobi and Mombasa, the Great Rift Valley, and a safari stop. It introduces kids to the past and present of these places through simple copywork exercises and shares ways kids can pray for the nation of Kenya. 13 pages total. Related products: See other products in the My Book About series.
About the Seller
Bonnie Rose Hudson works as the Executive Editor of SchoolhouseTeachers.com, the curriculum site of The Old Schoolhouse Magazine®. Her heart’s desire is for every child to feel the love of God and know how special they are to Him. She would love for you to stop by her author’s blog WriteBonnieRose.com for resources to help teach your children about missions and the persecuted Church, free history and writing printables, and to discover how you can write for the homeschool market.