Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Students with special needs or learning disabilities
- 2 Multiplication Facts Reference Books that are 4.25" x 5.50" each. Print on card stock and Spiral Bind these books for best use.
About the Seller
MY SPECIALTY IS DESIGNING ACADEMIC FORMATS
THAT ACCOMMODATE VISUAL & LITERAL INTELLIGENCE.
I share a common thread with students who have learning differences. I think in colors and patterns, and my thought process is literal. My talents are a result of a childhood illness which required me to learn how to use other parts of my brain to overcome paralysis. I am also the parent of an adult son on the Autism Spectrum who was my catalyst for creating Visual Academics.
As a Private Tutor, I learned so much from my students. Visual Academics reflects every student I've worked with. I watched them intently, and repeatedly redesigned formats to ensure they could interpret instructions by the literal presentation of information.
My goal is to increase literacy skills for students with learning differences and provide teachers who serve these students with a series of "ready to teach" academics that accommodate a variety of learning differences.