Customers who bought this also bought
Who is it for?
- Kindergarteners (5 to 6-year-olds)
- Sixteen (16) half-sheet mini-posters are included. Print in full color or in greyscale to save ink. Cut and laminate for durability.
How to use this resource:
- Punch a hole in the corner, insert a ring, and hang them in a handy place in the classroom for use anytime.
- Start some lively music, show the class a poster, and have them perform the activity. Signal for a change in cards.
- For use during classroom transitions, dismiss individuals or small groups from an activity with a Movement Card.
About the Seller
An experienced teacher of 30+ years, I'm pleased to be here among so many talented teacherpreneurs.
For the past 12 years I have taught 3 to 5 year-olds in a Developmental Preschool classroom in an IL public school. Previously I taught general education students in grades 2, 4, 6, and 8. I've also taught students in special education classrooms (self-contained and resource) in grades K-3; 6-8; and high school.
For me, learning is all about making connections to our everyday lives. For the little ones, everything we do has a connection because the world of reading, writing, counting, computing is unfolding each and every day. For the older kids, my favorite question to answer was, "What's this got to do with my life?"
I'm a big picture sort of person by nature, but being a special education teacher has allowed me to hone my skills of task analysis. Enticing kids into stories and activities is my goal - make it fun and include movement! My job as a teacher of little ones with developmental delays permits me to be creative every day.