Who is it for?
- 1st Graders (6 to 7-year-olds)
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- Shoppers on a budget
- Math learners
- *revising sentences to fix ending punctuation, sight word spelling errors, and/or capital letters at the beginning of the sentences.
- *identifying nouns, verbs, and adjectives
- *working with short a, e, i, o, and u, blends, digraphs, and long a_e, long o_e
- *working with vowel pairs to make words
- *filling in missing numbers to 120
- *comparing numbers using greater than/less/equal to to 90
- *addition and subtraction facts to 20
- *working with fact families
- *telling time the hour and half hour, solving word problems with time
- *identifying 2D shapes by their attributes
- *grammar skills capital letters, proper nouns, end punctuation, verb tense agreement, and plural and singular nouns
*responding to a writing and drawing prompt.
- *short "e" using "ea" vowel pattern
- *compound words
- *pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters
- *double digit addition with no regrouping
- *double digit addition and subtraction with no regrouping
For a free sample of my morning work resource, see Morning Work Week 1 Free Sample
About the Seller
Practice Makes Perfect is an Early Childhood/Elementary Education teacher from Southwestern Pennsylvania. After graduating college, she moved to South Florida, where she taught kindergarten in the Palm Beach County School District for 8 years. After having children, she decided (with her husband) that Florida was too far away from the rest of the family, and she moved back to her hometown, where she took a few years off to spend time with her son. She has been teaching in the parochial school system for 18 years now, first at kindergarten, and currently in a first grade classroom. Lesley has also taught 2nd and 3rd grade Spanish and 4th grade social studies.