Morning Meeting Calendar Time has activities and conceptual application of math and reading concepts in a morning meeting calendar time. Children write on the posters once they have been laminated. Just print and laminate and the kiddos can use Vis-A-Vie pens to complete the information needed. Scaffold their learning by using parts of this product to being, building to their needs as the year goes along. Easy to implement and maintain and great for kindergarten through 2nd grades!
This “PEACHY” product includes:
• Weather Related Posters-tally marks, bar graph and word form
• Today's Number Posters-expanded notation, word form, tally marks, units-rods-flats
• Individual Posters for Spelling, Vocabulary and Sight Word Posters large enough for you to write the words
• 120 Chart
• Days left in or days until the end of school
analog clock face with and without numbers and the hands to go along with it for changing time
• Problem of the Day Poster
• Days of the Week Poster
• Months of the Year Poster
• Even and Odd Number Posters
• Piggy Bank Poster for counting and representing change
• Listings of the months and days with abbreviations differentiated
• 3 choices for headers for the months and days posters
• 4 different types of each- months and days posters
• Spilled cup of manipulatives for counting and illustrating knowledge and concepts
Follow me for the most up to date tips, product releases, and freebies!
• Georgia Grown Kiddos blog
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Facebook
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Twitter
• Georgia Grown Kiddos on Instagram
About the Seller
Hi y'all, I'm Valerie, owner of Georgia Grown Kiddos. Thank you so much for stopping by the storefront. I have been using my own creations for over 15 years in my classroom, and have been creating materials for homeschool and classrooms for over 3 years. I have a Masters of Art degree in Early Childhood Education and am a Gifted and Talented certified educator in grades preK through 5th. I have 14 years of classroom experience. Georgia Grown Kiddos has education curriculum, activities, and hands-on learning materials for both home school and classrooms, both public and private. Academic levels of preschool through 5th grade are the focal point of my content, and I am more than thrilled to create and or differentiate all of my products to fit your children's specific academic needs.