Who is it for?
- 2nd Graders, (7 to 8-year-olds)
- 3rd Graders (8 to 9-year-olds)
- Math learners
- Those that need practice counting Money
- 10th Graders (15 to 16-year-olds)
- "Let's Go Shopping" -- a mix and match game. This game includes 12 cards with popular Thanksgiving side dishes and 12 cards with various amounts of money. Each food card has a price. I play a Mix and Match game with my students. I give each of my students a card. The students with the money cards mix around the room until they find the food item with the matching price.
- The second activity included in my Thanksgiving money packet is a set of 12 task cards. Students work with a Thanksgiving menu that is included, to answer questions about money. I have also included a Recording sheet for the Task cards as well as an answer key.
About the Seller
I have been an elementary school teacher for 16 years! I'm certified to teach 1st through 8th grade. Most of my teaching career has been teaching lower elementary. The last 8 or 9 have been in 2nd grade. This past year, I earned a Technology Facilitator Add On to my teaching certificate.
Seveal years ago, I began selling some of my the items I make for my classroom. I'm totally excited to be trying Educents! I can't wait to see how it works out.